Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Worth the Money

Okay. I love purchasing quality items. I have found over the years, there usually is something to spending a little more to get name brand items, especially in certain places and with certain things. Anyway, over the last couple of months I have been not enjoying using saran wrap becuase it doesn't seem to work on half the items I need it on. I have seen commercials on this Glad Press'n Seal product, and I think I even have a friend who loves it. So I thought I would try it out. So of course the first place I buy it is at SAMS, where you get everything in bulk. I thought to myself it will be worth it cause it is only a few more dollars here than I would spend at the grocery store, and I am getting way more. Plus, it is name brand and it will work. I was wrong! This stuff works even less than saran wrap. I am totally not happy with it and will not be buying it again(although I do seem to have enough to last me another couple of months:)


But there is something out there that I will put a plug in for. It is aluminum foil sheets. They come in a few different sizes, but I like the size that is 12X10. It is big enough to cover most dishes. I use two sheets to cover a 9X13 pan. Anyway, it is so handy. It comes already cut up for you and you just pull one out at a time, kind of like a kleenex box. Hope this helps some of you out there!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Not to insult your intelligence but you must not be using it correctly cause that stuff is awesome. I just wish I could afford it.

Megan said...

I love the Press N Seal stuff...sorry it didn't work for you. I will have to give the foil sheets a try. I always seem to pull off way more than I need or not a enough so those would probably help out a lot. Thanks!!