Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Best Friends!!




I have 2 of the best friends in the whole wide world!! I miss them and all my other friends soooooo much. Sometimes I wonder what my problem is. I have friends here, but it takes me a while I guess to make really good friends. Maybe it takes me a while to feel a strong bond, I don't know. But anyway, my friends Liz and Sarah(sisters by the way) sent me a little birthday package. Sarah made me the soundtrack to the movie Twilight. And I love it. Liz made me these cute shoes. Yes, she MADE them. They are way cute. Thanks you guys!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love the shoes. Liz showed them to me when I was at her house one night. They are so cute and look so cute on you! I miss you and I know everyone else does too!

Andrea said...

Iknow what you mean about making good friends. I miss my old roomates so much and it was easy to build a strong bond quickly because we lived together. I still have 2 good friends here in SA but they are both at least 20 minutes away which isn't that far but I want a good friend withing 5 minutes.

Liz said...

yay! Those look so cute on your little feet. :) I am glad you like them. I love you and miss you!