Friday, December 26, 2008

Clarification

I feel the need to clarify something. A few posts ago I spoke about some things going on in my parent's home. Like I have said before, this is my form of a journal, which isn't always meant for the world to see. I do not feel I said anything terribly wrong or bad, and if anything, it really made me look bad. The point of it was to poke fun at our situation right now and my reaction(s) to it. Apparently my mom took offense to it, and by that, some other family members as well. I want to make clear, without a doubt, that Sean and I are extemely grateful for my parents letting us stay with them. I know it isn't easy for either of us, but I think moreso for them. We have expressed this many times, but I think becuase we are all still in the middle of it, it gets forgotten. I want all who read this to know that we are grateful for them, love them, and will hopefully do this for anyone in our family or friends who would need such a huge favor done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cumorah,
I've been following your blog, and totally laughed at your family issues, and con't. I too have much of the same issues. So let me throw you a bone...
We all have irks with our families. It never means that we love them any less. Just because we use one outlet over another, as long as it is done it tasteful form, is never meant to cause harm.
There I hope that helps. And just so you know, I didn't think you were inappropriate in any way. I totally thought your reaction to the situation at hand was very comical and I probably would have responded in a similar way! Good Luck with that!!

Mo

vaughncard said...

So...like if we want to come live on your land you'll let us? Sweet! It'll be like our own Hippie commune!