Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Technology


Benjamen came home from school today saying he is learning how to type. I knew he had a computer class and that they did stuff, but I did not expect him to say he is learning how to position his hands and where the home keys are and such. I was so impressed! I was in 9th grade before I took a computer class that actually taught me where to position my hands and how to sit properly at the computer. I think it is great. It just floors me how much technology has and is advancing! This just goes to show how things have changed even in just a few short years.

1 comment:

Yo... said...

That's so cool. And I love how you look at 20 years as "a few short years" lol. (ie they weren't doing that when you and I were in 1st or 2nd grade...lolololololol)
Heidi