Sunday, September 21, 2008

Obsessed with Twilight


I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyers. I was fortunate enough to have a group of friends in Utah who shared this love with me, and I have continued having this fortune with another set of friends with the same love and passion for these books here in Texas:) I recently went to a party where we ate and drank things from the books. We also watched a slide show of the actual places mentioned in the books. It was quite a night! I cannot wait for the movie to come out in November! I think we are all planning on going with a big group from church:) Gotta love seeing all these Mormon Moms with their love for this series:)

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad you have a blog. It looks great. This will be a great way to keep in touch. You look great by the way.

Cashelle said...

cumorah I'm so glad you have a blog. We have one also. It is www.ajandcashelle.blogspot.com.

Amanda said...

Wow! I haven't read those books, but I am jealous of having a group of friends that into the same series! Looks like it was tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous. That's okay. It's funny because I just blogged about Twilight the other day, too, plus bought the soundtrack from itunes, and downloaded a ton of pictures and background screen savers for my computers. Terrible right? Oh, have fun watching the movie next week! I am at the mercy of military MWR, they decide what and when. Bummer. :)