Thursday, September 18, 2008

Officially a blogger

Hello everyone! After much encouragment from many friends, I have finally ventured into blogging. I actually started making a blog for my 10 year reunion, and saw that it was fairly simple, so here I am...
I will be adding to it quite regularly until I get it all caught up. This is a great way to archive our family doings. I also found out I can send my blog off to a company and they print it off for me and I can put it in a big binder to start my family history. How cool is that!
Well I will write again soon:)

4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Congrats Eldredge family on your blog...it's very cute :)

Cumorah said...

thanks Mandy:) I should have guessed you'd be on here Sunday evening:)

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! I'm looking forward to seeing updates on you guys. Hope you're doing well!

Megan said...

I am so glad you have entered the blogging world. It is a lot of fun. It will be a great way to keep in touch. Miss you guys!