Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight



Friday night was the big night of FUN!!!! My friends and I went out to dinner and then stood in line for half an hour or more to watch the long awaited movie Twilight. We had a great time hanging out together. One of my friends had on an I Love Edward shirt. The rest of us were too timid to wear one, so I was glad at least one of us wore one. To be honest, I was a little disappointed in the film. It was extremely low-budget, and you could tell. The makeup job was also awful. But I loved the film just the same, just because of what it was:) I cannot wait to see it again, and to see the next one.

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

I've already been back to see it w/Jared -he had to promise to be good...you'll have to email me the pictures...it was fun wasn't it..