Wednesday, November 5, 2008

AirFest 2008





This past weekend we went to an air show at Lackland Air Force Base. It was really neat! It was free to the public with free parking, so we loved that. They were showcasing planes from the different branches of military and then a lot of stunt things going on. We were watching this one plane, I think Sean said it was an F-16. He was flying intensly fast and doing some awesome tricks. The only downside to it was that is was almost deafeningly loud! Grace was screaming, and I had both her ears covered as much as I could. Matthew was also crying because it was so loud to him as well. But I have to say, it was quite amazing. The announcer was explaining one of the tricks the pilot was doing and he said the plane was making a turn at 9G's. That is pretty intense!! We plan on going to this every year.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey,
How are ya? You guys seem to be doing well down there. How do I put that six B's thing on my blog? I love that.