Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Elections Are Over

FINALLY!!! We have elected a new President. I really don't enjoy politics all that much. It tends to bring out the worst in people, and that isn't my favorite side to see of others. I didn't vote becuase I never registered here locally after we moved a few months ago. To be honest, I am not sure who I would vote for. There are things with both the candidates that I liked and things I didn't really like. I think with either person as President, there would be change, which in my opinion, is a good thing for this country right now. I just hope and pray that President Obama does what is in the this country's best interest, and I pray for his safety. I hope no crazy person does something awful! When someone is in a high-profile position, there are always people who are passionatley for and against them. There are also a few radicals out there, and I just hope no one does anything stupid.

No comments: