Thursday, October 30, 2008

Too Funny!

OK, I just had to post this. I was talking with a former classmate of mine on the phone and she was going to text me some info I needed for our class blog. She said to me "just text me your info and then I will get you what you need." See, the only problem with that is that I haven't ever texted someone. So I sheepishly told her that she could text me, but that I couldn't text her cause I didn't know how. She was very understanding and said she would email all the info. The very second I got off the phone, my 7 year old said "mom, I can teach you how to text." He ran out of the room and got his cell phone(no, not a real one that is activated, but one of our old ones we no longer use) He promptly opened it up and went into this long speal about how to text. I think it is tooooooo funny that he knows how to do this, especially when he hasn't ever done it for real.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! We learned to text when we were in Italy because they use it all the time. I still text tons! I hope you learn to do it because it is really useful and fun. :)

Megan said...

It's amazing how much more technologically advanced kids are these days. I am going crazy just trying to keep up with them. texting is fun and useful though and I hope you learn how to do it and have fun with it too!