Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Gym





I started going to a gym when I moved here mid May. I have lost 10 pounds since then, and I feel great! This is the coolest place! It is so nice to have such a sophisticated gym in a rural community. We are in an old Alsation community where families have lived here for generations and come from thick Alsation/German roots. The place is called Iron Haus. They have a play room for the kids. I have attached some photos of that as well. It provides a rock wall for the kids, there are tons of toys and movies and other things for the kids to do. I usually go in the morning and I love how most of the other people there are older ladies(I am talking like in there 60's and 70's.) The thing that cracks me up every time is how a lot of these older ladies wear their lipstick and do their hair so they look fine while exercising:) It really is a great thing and I love what it is doing for me!

No comments: