Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am crafty:)



My mom owns a baby store here in their town. She just got back from a baby expo in Vegas and brought a cute hair clip back for Grace to try out. It is a simple pin-back hair clip with a magnet added to it(perfect to help keep it in Grace's fine hair) covered with a velvet-like ribbon with a bow on top. It suits Grace's needs perfectly becuase of the magnet, but also the velvety ribbon keeps it from hurting or pulling out her hair when she tugs on it. My mom's cost was $6.95, so she would have to sell it for like $14. I wouldn't pay even $7 for one, so I told her I would try and make some. They were less than .50 cents to make and turned out soooooo dang cute! I am attaching some pics. It is hard for you to see closely, but they are so adorable. Now mom can sell them for less, while making way more profit than if she bought from the other company. Plus, I make a little myself:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crafty in more ways than one. That's pretty cool!