Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve Dance







So the youth had their New Year's Eve Dance the other day. Here are some cute pics from taht night. The highlight, for me anyway, would have to be human bowling... I was standing with a group of our youth, just talking, when the next thing I know, I am on the floor. This guy comes running in our direction and slipped on some water and his feet slid right into me from the side and I dropped faster than I could say STRIKE! After I picked myself up off the floor, I couldn't stop laughing!!! It was soooooo funny.



The other highlight for my night was when one of my young women got on the microphone and announced to all 500 youth plus leaders that it was my 40th birthday that day. I couldn't believe she did that, but apparently most of the youth were in on it. It wasn't my birthday, and I am not even close to 40! Gotta love the youth!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hahaha. happy "40th" birthday!

Charly said...

Haha...that is awesome! I love it!

Yo... said...

That is totally hilarious... both events! Happy birthday! I'm so glad someone else got to 40 before I did! :-D
Heidi