Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day
















Christmas was a fun-filled day at our house. We had most of our family over in addition to the missionaries from our church and a new friend of ours. It was such a fun day having our house filled with lots of people and gifts. I really enjoyed watching my kids open their presents. I had to try and open my gifts really fast when all 3 of my kids were taking a break. It was really nice spending the day with my grandparents and aunt and uncle, becuase we don't see either of them as often as we would like. William is moving back to Utah tomorrow, so it was sure nice to have him around. And we just loved having the missionaries over! I hope we could fill the void of sadness and home-sickness on their part just a little...I know we can't duplicate what they are used to, but I hope they had a fun day.

No comments: