Friday, January 16, 2009

Matthew--fast asleep


Every day after lunch, I put Grace to bed for a nap and Matthew and I come into my room. This is the time I usually check emails and do blogging. I read my scriptures and do calling things as well. Usually Matthew will play or read for a while and then he will fall asleep. Today I couldn't get him to go to sleep though. Finally, after about 2 hours, he quieted down and fell asleep. He had slept in our room the night before becuase he wasn't feeling well, so I just assumed that he was sleeping on the floor again. When I got up to go out of the room, this is what I found...
Can you tell what this is? He is in our laundry basket!!! Hilarious

2 comments:

Yo... said...

But so comfy, and if it's the clean clothes, smells so nice and is so soft! What better place for a little man to cuddle up? :)
Heidi

Cumorah said...

too bad it wasn't the clean clothes!