Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grace is a Girl

OK. So Grace is going through a stage of burping. She has learned this wonderful habit from her brothers I have tried and tried to break them of this habit, but nothing seems to have worked. That is until tonight maybe...
Grace let out his really loud belch(I wasn't aware such sounds could come out of such little ones). The boys of course were laughing so hard and Sean and I were trying to keep our smiles in check. Well Sean gave Grace this stern look and said "Grace we don't do that." Upon which she immediately stuck out her lower lip and started crying these huge crocodile tears. Sean felt soooo bad, andI just had to turn my head and laugh. So I guess this is what our friends have warned us about when it comes to girls:)

2 comments:

Yo... said...

Haha. I think the biggest burp I ever heard came out of a little girl while I was on my mission. We were all sitting around the dinner table, and she suddenly just opened her mouth and out it came! It seriously rocked the house. It was SOOOO funny. We women, we can hold our own, lemme tell ya! :-D
Heidi

ashley vaughn said...

haha!! that is too funny!!! and to think Sean could make anyone cry!! haha