Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Beginnings








Tonight our Young Women had their New Beginnings. I was so proud of them! They did everything themselves, start to finish. They came up with all the ideas, practiced, and the end result was fabulous!
I love so much being back in with the youth of the church! They amaze me every time I am in their presence. It really gives me comfort as a parent of future youth to know that they will have a network of friends that will be unmatched by any other.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Nice job Cumorah. The set up looks great.

Yo... said...

So what's the new colour, then, since they've added a new value? I think I only clued in recently that they'd added one to it.
Heidi

Hardin Family said...

Wow...you guys outdid yourselves! I always loved New Beginnigns.

Unknown said...

It looks like it turned out great. What is your calling in YW? We will have to swap ideas. I am always looking for fun suggestions for our girls.

Laura said...

I recognize some of y'all YW. I was camp director for my ward, so had the priviledge of getting to know some of them at camp. Tell Sister Beck I said HI! Y'all did a great job. Love the table clothes...great idea!