Friday, October 30, 2009

Be Happy

So I have been extremely busy lately, which tends to equal me being extremely stressed. I feel bad for my kids becuase they always seem to be the ones who suffer the most when i become busy/stressed. So every day I make my to-do list, and cleaning my house is always on there, but never marked off. Also, I forget to put on there "feed my family", so half the time these days they are fending for themselves. I am not sure why the sudden craziness, but it doesn't seem to be ending. Anyway, my kids were at the kitchen table eating some of their candy from our church's Trunk or Treat, when Benjamen hands me a 3 muskateers candy bar and said, "Mom, I saw on a commercial once that these are supposed to make you happy so you should eat one." I was laughing so hard inside, but I couldn't let him know that. He was being as sincere and honest as he possibly could. Leave it to the kids to keep it real for ya :)

3 comments:

Yo... said...

Bless his little heart.
Heidi

Charly said...

Haha...gotta love our little ones.

Julia said...

lol! that is awesome and so sweet!